Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The darn food diary

Alright, I give up. My doctor has asked me one million times to start keeping a food diary, to help me in my failing attempt to lose weight. I've done so for one day and it works. No I'm not necessarily staying on my diet perfectly, but the idea of writing down what I've eaten - that I shouldn't, (like cheese on my taco) has made me nervous about being told that cheese is a big NO NO, so I am behaving myself. I have a homemade cheesecake in the fridge and I am staying clear of it. I also am not making an endless line of grilled cheese sandwiches, which I have to admit I would have, if it were not for that darn food diary. For any non-human people who don't have to worry about dieting, it's really difficult. Weight gain is horribly insidious and the phrase" I'll start tomorrow" becomes your mantra, BUT I want to live long enough to see my grandchildren marry, so I will try again using the darn food diary to help me out. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment